WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT KAMALANAGAR COLLEGE, CHAWNGTE, MIZORAM
Govt. Kamalanagar College at Chawngte, Mizoram was established on the 4th of April 1992. It is a co-educational institution with English as its medium of instruction. It is located in a rural area bordering Bangladesh and inhabited by the scheduled tribes, predominantly by the Chakmas along with Bru, Hmar and some other minor tribes. The location of the College is connected by two chicken-neck fair weather kutcha road from the nearest District headquarter at Lunglei, distance being 105 Kms. The Lawngtlai town is about 95 Kms. from Kamalanagar via Diltlang hamlet. The College is affiliated (permanent) to Mizoram University, Mizoram. The College is also recognized by the UGC under section 2 (f) and 12 B of the UGC Act, 1956.
Notice & Events
- Seeking writing for the Silver Jubilee Souvenir January 2, 2017
- Seeking invitation for participation in National level seminar’ 2016 April 22, 2016
- Invitation to National Seminar January 14, 2016
- Call for Papers : SEEMAANT Issue 2, ISSN 2454-1184 January 13, 2016
- ‘Simanta’ published by the Department of Hindi January 13, 2016